Madison College’s new student website

Paige Zezulka, Managing Editor

At a time when the importance of available communication tools and resources are at an all-time high, Madison College has launched a new student website.  

The site acts as a home base for thousands of students as they grow at Madison College. 

It is filled with an abundance of easily accessible services that offer guidance to all students.   

“[It] will provide you with the support and information you need to be successful at Madison College,” said Dr. Tim Casper, Executive Vice President, Student Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness in an Aug. 4 email announcement.   

From its splashing colors, meaningful photos, educational videos, interactive calendars, accessible menus and text, the new site lives up to the college’s mission: “Your Dreams Start Here.”  

Here are some of the many website features:  

For those students who are new on campus, there is a specific tab just for you to explore: The New Term Checklist. This section focuses on the steps on how to get prepared for the upcoming semester. It provides helpful tips regarding remote learning as well as course materials such as textbooks, technology services, tuition assistance, communication services and so much more.  

The “Tool Kit” bar on the front page, allows current students to easily access their MyMadison College profile, the Navigate Application, student email, Blackboard and WolfPack Connect.  

Student news, The Clarion news and athletic event updates keep students informed with current community highlights. Also included on the front page are tabs such as: the library and book store, computer help, employment opportunities with Handshake and general contact information.  

Each student at Madison College learns differently from the next. Especially in today’s world where remote schooling is more common than ever. Madison College’s Support Services are ready to help all students as they find their path to success. On this page is a world full of assistance such as: counseling, tutoring, advising, veteran, disability and testing services.  

If you are looking for a career on campus, the career and employment section is available to you. If you have questions regarding financial aid, transfer programs or being a first generational student, this section will guide you on the right path to receiving those answers you are seeking.  

Want to get involved with student life? Check out the details of over 60 clubs and student groups the Student Involvement page has to offer. Joining clubs helps expand skills, gives students the opportunity to explore what the college has to offer, creates new relationships and brings joy to the college experience. 

The Continuing Education page will assist with any future professional and educational needs. It will relay advice and resources that will help continue your career path. The page provides details regarding professional development courses, enrichment classes, training opportunities and much more to advance your skillset.  

Paying for college plays a huge factor in a student’s college experience. Learn more about scholarships, tuition and fees as well as financial aid and wellness on the Paying for College page. Tools such as Cost Calculators and FAFSA workshops are also made available there.   

Need any further assistance, or just can’t find something specific in your search? There is a “browse frequently asked questions” link, a live chat feature, and or a “ask us a question” option at the bottom of the home page.  

To visit the new Madison College Student Website, go to students.madisoncollege.edu or access the page from the madisoncollege.edu site by clicking the “Current Students” link.